Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Lexington could use more, city planning.

Ok so in my opinion, we definitly need better city planning. There are mistakes of poor city planning everywhere! For example, there is too much exposed wiring throughout the city which in turn makes the city look bad, and is a hazord in dangerous weather. There is also the problem of poor planning for roads, like the intersection of Man o' War Blvd and Liberty Rd. I'll try to take a picture soon, but Liberty is made four lanes right up until the intersection between Man O' War and the CVS pharmacy. The road from Liberty even narrows down to a three lane from a four. If you know what intersection I'm talking about than you know it can be a real hassle to have no turning lane. But the evidence is everywhere, and I will be following up this issue as more problems are found.

But we can fix it, all it takes is a little motivation from the people and they'll listen. It's up to us to keep our city free from the hassles of poor government spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment